Singing for pleasure . . . . . and so much more!
Throughout our history we have set out to entertain audiences and raise funds for charities whilst enjoying ourselves through singing and the close comradeship that this wonderful pastime brings. We perform in public up to twenty times a year, mostly to support organisations in their fund-raising activities, whilst our Festival Concerts, held annually, have alone enabled us to contribute more than £60,000 to deserving causes.
It is more than the music, however, that keeps the choir together, with singers, their families and supporters enjoying a range of social activities. We are a much-travelled choir and believe that ‘getting away together’ not only improves our singing but also fosters unity and fellowship in what we like to think of as one big family as well as a choir.
We hope you find our website useful and invite you to look further by using the Navigation Pane on the left.
Perhaps you’ll consider:
- Coming along to see, hear and meet us - at one of our performances
- Helping an organisation by booking us - we’d be glad to help!
- Singing with the choir - come along for a taster session at a rehearsal – we’d be pleased to see you.
- Buying a CD so that you can listen to Carlton in your own time.
- Helping the choir to raise funds using Easyfundraising. Here is an introduction to how it works, and a guide to help you set it up.
In which case, there are some quick links you can use at the bottom of this page. You will also see a blue icon which will take you to the choir's Facebook page. Thank you for visiting us!